Official Home of the Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know how it goes

2 posters

No Way Out

akaeding303

No Way Out Empty No Way Out

Post  akaeding303 Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am

I didn't watch it so I need to know. HOW THE HELL DID EDGE GET INTO RAWS CHAMBER MATCH? I know he took out Kingston but how does that put him in the match? He isn't even a RAW superstar! Don't get me wrong, Edge is a great wrestler and talent and he deserves to be champion (much more than Cena), but I just don't understand how he was put in the match? This means he wont be Mr. Money in the Bank again. Thats ok. I REALLY want to see Mr. Kennedy get it again. He'd make a decent Champ.

BTW, whose Orton gunna take on?

Orton vs. Edge at Mania will be awesome! But, unfortunately, I see WWE going with Orton vs HHH.
    akaeding303

No Way Out Empty Re: No Way Out

Post  akaeding303 Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm

That didn't answer my question silly!

Anyways, so now both titles are on SmackDown!, Its gunna more than likely be Edge/Cena and HHH/Orton at Mania.

And do you think Micheals (or maybe JBL) can beat Taker at mania? If its HBK, I can see it happening, although I don't want to see it happen. If its JBL, not a chance.

I see a Piper/Y2J match in the making too... hopefully we get whats-his-face from The Wrestler movie and The Nature Boy in Piper's corner. Otherwise that match will suck. And Jericho is too awesome to have a boring match at WM!
    The Higher Power Nic3rack
    The Higher Power Nic3rack
    Admin

Post  The Higher Power Nic3rack Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Tony, think about this for a second. Jericho is dissing all the legends, and there is a certain legend gearing up for one last match at Wrestlemania.

I'll give you three hints - Bald, drinks beer, What!?
    akaeding303

Post  akaeding303 Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 am

AUSTIN!!!!!! Yay!

But.... But Jericho BEAT Austin... AND The Rock... in the SAME night.... to become the FIRST EVER Undisputed Champion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:49 am