Official Home of the Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know how it goes

My S.O.I. speech against War on Maturity

majorzero893
    majorzero893

My S.O.I. speech against War on Maturity Empty My S.O.I. speech against War on Maturity

Post  majorzero893 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 pm

My people. Sons and daughters of immaturity/idiocy/irresponsibility. This much I vow, that the history of these days will be written in black. BY CRUSHING THE ARMIES OF THE VETRIOTS, BY SEIZING THE KARMAS THEY THOUGHT TO TURN AGAINST US, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who deny us peace, refuse us our rightful place in the internets then, we will unleash such TERRIBLE VENGEANCE that all users yet signed in, will cry out in anguish...

They Vetriots may break our emotions but they can never break our spirit.
    Even now, they advance on our homeworld, trying to seize what they cannot claim by right. They do not know what awaits them.
    WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SITE. Though they may sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them, never endure their oppression, never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart and one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestor's grave with their blood. And as we draw our last breath, we will tear their lungs, as we rise again from the ruins of Gamefaqs.

They will know, the MGS4 boards belongs to S.O.I....

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:20 pm