Official Home of the Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know how it goes

3 posters

Horror Story Right There On My PC

StoryMan

Horror Story Right There On My PC Empty Horror Story Right There On My PC

Post  StoryMan Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 am

I’d heard stories of it. Retreat Road down in Cochrane, Alberta. They have a monastery there. Robes and everything. But their real claim to fame is the massive statue of Christ being crucified in the woods. I’ve been there a few times. Walked up the path with all the smaller statues beside the path. There was a baby, a group of people reaching towards Jesus, all those things, finally culminating in this 20-foot tall cross with Jesus hanging from it. What gets a lot of people though, is that Jesus is weeping on the cross. Nobody can seem to figure out why. Weeping is not the action of a Lord and Saviour.

Never.

Unthinkable.

I’ve been a few times during the day. It’s an interesting walk. Even for the Atheist like myself, it is still awe-inspiring. I happened to notice lights though, beneath all the statues. I asked around, and they do light the path up at night. I asked if I could come back then, but they told me the path would be closed. No one would tell me why.

Not one to follow rules, I returned that night, and made my way over the fence and onto the path. As I walked along the winding route to the large statue, I passed the smaller statues. They seemed different. It was the angle the light hit them. The statue of the baby … it’s eyes were all sunken in, and the shadows seemed to make its fingers end in claws. The statue of the people reaching towards Jesus, they looked dead, reaching towards Jesus with the shadows casting a look of horror on his face. Something about them really unsettled me, but it was on a deeper level than just what they depicted now. I reached the statue of Jesus and gazed up at his face. I stood there for what felt like hours, just wondering why he was weeping. What for? What cause?

I heard the whispers and rustling of the trees on all sides of me long before I saw anything. I gazed up at Jesus, looked deep into those stone eyes, and understood.

That night, he was weeping for me.
    The Chad
    The Chad

Horror Story Right There On My PC Empty Re: Horror Story Right There On My PC

Post  The Chad Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 pm

ooooh creeeeepyyyy
    majorzero893
    majorzero893

Post  majorzero893 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Tell Jesus that I want him to punish Gamefaqs.

Chad, I think we should raid 4chan.
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:56 pm

As much as I would love to, I couldn't be bothered.
    StoryMan

Post  StoryMan Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 am

She has her mother’s bright blue eyes, Daddy’s Little Angel does. And the most beautiful smile you’ve ever seen. She could melt an iceberg, she could. Everyone that knows her just loves her to death, and I’m so proud to call myself her father. She’s a gift from above, I know it, which is why I must protect her, no matter what the cost!

Some people just don’t understand.

It all started a couple of weeks ago. Some nasty little girl was teasing Katie, my Little Angel, and she just wouldn’t leave her alone. She was saying nasty things, saying how poor she was and saying she was dirty and such. She just had the filthiest mouth; little girls shouldn’t be so nasty. Well she followed Katie home that day throwing dirt at her and telling her to take a bath in it. Well my Katie showed her what’s what, yes she did! And Daddy couldn’t be more proud. I don’t think anyone should hurt a child, even if they don’t mean it! Don’t get me wrong! But Katie never did anything to anyone, and I love her to death.

You’ve gotta understand.

I was only being a loving father when I hid the body. You see we live in a very rural area, and that nasty mouthed little girl clearly had no business following my Katie in the first place. But I know no one would understand, and I just can’t let anything happen to my Little Angel!

Of course that’s when my wife came home and saw that our little girl had a few bruises. Can you believe she actually glared at me? As if I’d ever so much as think of hurting my Little Angel! Of course I was upset, but the sweetheart that she is, Katie set her on track sure enough. She told her how the filthy little girl harassed her and wouldn’t leave her be. And I tell you, that lit my wife right up, she was so angry. I had to restrain her, she was gonna call her parents then and there. It was nine in the evening!

Well, I finally talked her down, even though she was furious with me that I hadn’t handled it sooner. Of course by then she just didn’t trust me to settle it no matter what I told her. I said I’d do it first thing after work the next day but no, no! She insisted she’d call them herself the next day. Even Katie pleaded with her not to call her parents, she said she’d be so embarrassed at school if everyone found out she’d run home and told mommy.

Of course we both knew we couldn’t explain that the filthy little girl had gone “missing” after their little scuffle, now could we? I mean, she’s my wife and I loved her, but she just wouldn’t understand. But she just sent Katie straight up to bed and wouldn’t hear another word from me on the matter, her mind was made up. And she’s a very headstrong woman (it’s part of her charm, you see) so there’s no arguing with her once she’s made up her mind on a matter.

Well after that I went to tuck the Little Angel in and read her a bedtime story, and she begged me not to let mommy call the filthy girl’s parents, but I told her how persistent Mommy is, and that she wouldn’t listen to me. Of course that didn’t sit well with Katie at all. She knew that Mommy wouldn’t understand…and neither would her schoolmate’s mommy, no, especially not her. I told Katie I would think of something, and I promised that I wouldn’t let anything happen to her…but Daddy’s Little Angel is clever. Daddy’s Little Angel already had her mind made up.

I shoulda understood.

The next day I came home to see my wife lying at the bottom of the stairs in a crumpled bloody heap. There was so much blood, and it had long since dried into the carpet when I got home. She had never made it to work that morning. The official story was that she had taken a nasty fall down the stairs and cracked her head open like an egg on her tumble…but as I look into Katie’s eyes, so empty, so emotionless. No, no, no! Daddy’s Little Angel did not hurt anyone that didn’t try to hurt her first! She’s special…

Anyhow, there was a funeral and the whole family showed up. Katie couldn’t have been more bored; she just sat there staring into nothingness as the eulogy was given. When it came time to view the corpse she barely gave it a glance. I like to think she’s coping with the loss her own way. Daddy’s Little Angel loved her mommy more than anything.

It was just before the burial the next day that an investigator showed up at the door. It was Katie that answered as I was rushing to get ready. I rushed to the door as this man was questioning my little girl, gently scooted Katie outta the way and stepped up to the door.

“May I help you?” I asked, trying to sound polite.

“I need to ask you some questions about the circumstances of your wife’s death,” the investigator said.

“Who are you?” I think some of my frustration was coming through, but it might have been my self-consciousness.

“I’m sorry,” he said with a laugh. “Detective Kimble, local PD. I just got the results back from the autopsy, and the blunt trauma your wife suffered, and the bloodstains found on the carpet don’t exactly match up. I was wondering if you could give me a little more insight…”

“Well I’d love to, Detective, but as I told the responding officers, I only found the body when I came home from work. I wasn’t here to see it happen.” The detective tried to speak again, I think, but I cut him off. Frustration was filling me. “If you’ll excuse me, we have a burial to attend.” I grabbed Katie’s hand and walked her out the door, locking it behind me. I glanced back to see that the detective was watching me as we drove away.

Katie was silent the entire trip there and back, and as soon as we got home she retreated to her room. The poor baby has it so rough, all this death surrounding her. I shampooed the carpet the best I could to get the stains out, and fixed up dinner for us. We ate in silence, and it filled me with pain to see her suffering. I’ll never forget, just before she got up to take her plate to the sink she looked at me and smiled so softly. Oh my little Angel has the sweetest smile you ever did see.

A couple days passed, and I thought things were getting back to normal–well as normal as they could be, without my beautiful wife to come home to–when it happened. You see I rush home each day to meet Katie as she’s coming in from school, but yesterday I was lost in thought and took my time getting home. You see, the day before my wife’s sister suggested that she come over and bring Katie’s cousin to visit, and I couldn’t refuse. So I had to get in the mindset…I had to show her we were coping.

The house was quiet when I got there, but that wasn’t so unusual as Daddy’s Little Angel tends to keep to herself and spends most of her time in her room playing with her dollhouse. She’s always so clean, and always so quiet, I couldn’t have asked for a better little girl.

I walked up to check Katie’s room and it was empty. I then proceeded to check the rest of the house and found her nowhere, until I came to the door leading to the cellar. Odd, it was cracked. I pushed it open and started down the stairs. I could see the light spilling across the floor at the bottom of the staircase, illuminating a small puddle of blood just a foot from the bottom step.

“Just hand me the gun,” a voice said softly. “I’ll get you out of here, take you somewhere safe.”

I rushed down the stairs and found Katie standing a mere two feet away from Detective Kimble, who sat bound with rope and bleeding from the head. I approached my daughter and eased the gun from her hands as the detective seemed to eye me with the most dreadful gaze anyone’s ever given me in my life. I took the gun in my hands, and was surprised at how natural it felt, though I’d never held a gun in my life. The exhilaration that filled me as I lifted the gun and watched the detective’s face contort in horror almost sickened me.

“Why have you come,” I asked him as I aimed the gun at his head.

“Your wife’s death was not an accident,” he replied.

“I was at work when it happened, and Katie was at school. It’s been deemed an accident. What did you hope to find here?”

“The coroner stated that she died in the early morning, around the same time you leave for work.”

“I loved my wife!” Unconsciously I began to pull the hammer back.

“If you kill me, the police will know where to look,” Kimble pleaded. “There’s no way out of this. Do the right thing. Do it for your little girl!”

“If only you understood…”

I put a bullet in his head. It’s all I could do. Of course I knew he was right, I knew the cops would come soon, looking for him. I turned to my girl–she stood staring at Kimble, vacantly–and I told her to run and get the tarp from the corner. She did. Daddy’s Little Angel is so good, she even helped me wrap the body.

And I carved.

My sister-in-law showed up that night with her husband and kid, as she said she would…and dinner was ready by eight thirty. I really think they loved it, my new recipe. I think they’ll be back for more.
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 am

I am so reading that later. Too much of a chore to do it now.
    StoryMan

Post  StoryMan Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

If you grew up in the country as I did, you’ve heard it. The one about some bridge or some location, usually in a valley and almost always near water, where something horrible supposedly happened to a mother and her baby, and at night if you are quiet you can hear a baby crying or a woman calling for her child? Yeah, that one. It’s a great excuse to take your girlfriend out to a dark secluded location, get her all scared and have her jump in your lap. When she feels all safe and secure, the panties come right off, right? Scary places always landed me the choice ass back in the day. Know what I mean bro?

Yeah well, I know what really happened, and I know the place where it occurred. You see, there’s this old bridge down in a valley that crosses a small river. It’s not far from here, If you want I can take you out there. Yeah, we can go tonight.

The legend usually says a mother was rushing her sick baby to the hospital and ran her car off the bridge. The story also goes that the mother got out of the car, but drowned after repeatedly trying to find her baby in the dark water. The next morning the police found the car and the two bodies after a farmer called the wreck in. Years later teenagers used to hang out in the fields on the north side of the bridge, and they told stories of hearing a woman screaming “Oh god MY BABY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OH GOD MY BABY”. There are variations, but this is usually the gist of the tale. Well, the truth is, the valley was haunted a long time before anything like that ever happened, and it wasn’t haunted by some woman screaming for her lost baby. Not then at least.

You see, out in the country here, there’s things that never see the light of day. Things not meant for mortal eyes. They wander the countryside looking for food. They feed on humans you see. They wear the skin of their kills, look just like us. Once it’s on them you can’t tell them apart from us. What they look like under the skin, nobody alive now knows.

The woman in the story, she WAS rushing her baby to the hospital, and she did wreck, but she didn’t run off the bridge. She came close though, and she seemed to be in luck, as a truck came along just minutes after she ran off the road and smacked a tree. Her lights were still on, and the driver of the truck spotted her waving in the middle of the road. What happens next, well… it’s pretty horrible. You see the driver of the truck, well, he was one of those things, and he was wearing the previous owner’s skin. He pulls over, offers to help. The mother is on the verge of passin’ out, so he helps her get the baby out of the car. He found it impossible to resist the tender, sweet flesh of one so young. The smell of it’s innocence was too much, and its appetite overtook it. He ate the baby right there in front of the mother. Jaws split like some sort of horrible giant snake, bit it right in half, swallowed it in two bites. Right in front of that poor woman. That’s where the screams come from you see. Right before he ate her too. Of course, she didn’t die so quick, being a much bigger meal than a little baby.

The real horror of these things is, once they eat you, your soul or whatever, it doesn’t move on like it does after a normal death. It lingers, you see. How do I know all of this? Well, I grew up around here. My grandfather told me all about it. He was one of the cops that found the car, you see. He ran across one of those things here in town once. Said it looked like a person, just didn’t seem to move right. His grandmother was an old Indian wise woman, she told him stories of the skinwalkers when he was a child. Said he’d know when he met one.

So you want to see the place? It’s just a few miles from here. Yeah, hop in the truck, I’ll take you out there. She’s a beaut ain’t she? Belonged to my grandpa too, she’s a 55 Chevy. Restored it myself. Finish your drink, we’ll head out there.
    majorzero893
    majorzero893

Post  majorzero893 Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 am

If I see a skinwalker,I'm gonna skin his balls then shove it up his mouth.

EAT SKINLESS SAUSAGE MOTHERFUCKER !!
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Haha, damn, I haven't read the last one yet!
    majorzero893
    majorzero893

Post  majorzero893 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:35 am

The last one is friggin eerie.
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 am

i'll have to read it tonight before i go to bed.
    StoryMan

Post  StoryMan Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 am

.- -.-- --- ..- -. --. .-- --- -- .- -. --- -. .... . .-. .-- .- -.-- - --- - --- .-- -. -... .-. --- -.- . .... . .-. .--- --- ..- .-. -. . -.-- -... -.-- ... - .- -.-- .. -. --. .-- .. - .... ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... .- - .- -. --- .-.. -.. -- .- -. --- .-. .... --- ..- ... . .-.-.- .... . .-. -... . -.. .-. --- --- -- .-.. --- --- -.- . -.. --- ..- - - --- - .... . -.-. .- .-. .-. .. .- --. . ... .-- . . .--. .- - - .... . ..-. .-. --- -. - -.. --- --- .-. .-.-.- .. - .-- .- ... .- -- --- --- -. .-.. .. - -. .. --. .... - --..-- .- -. -.. ... .... . ..-. --- ..- -. -.. .. - -.. .. ..-. ..-. .. -.-. ..- .-.. - - --- ... .-.. . . .--. .-.-.- .- ... - .... . -.-. .-.. --- -.-. -.- --- ..- - ... .. -.. . .... . .-. -... . -.. .-. --- --- -- -.. --- --- .-. ... - .-. ..- -.-. -.- .---- ..--- --..-- ... .... . .... . .- .-. -.. - .... . -. --- .. ... . --- ..-. .... --- .-. ... . ... ? .... --- --- ...- . ... --- -. - .... . --. .-. .- ...- . .-.. --- ..- - ... .. -.. . --..-- .- -. -.. - .... . ... --- ..- -. -.. --- ..-. .-- .... . . .-.. ... .-.-.- ... .... . --. --- - ..- .--. .- -. -.. .-- . -. - --- ...- . .-. - --- - .... . .-- .. -. -.. --- .-- - --- ... . . .-- .... --- -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . .- .-. .-. .. ...- .. -. --. .- - - .... .- - - .. -- . --- ..-. -. .. --. .... - .-.-.- - .... . -- --- --- -. .-.. .. --. .... - .-- .- ... ...- . .-. -.-- -... .-. .. --. .... - --..-- .- -. -.. ... .... . ... .- .-- .- .... . .- .-. ... . -.. .-. .. ...- . ..- .--. - --- - .... . -.. --- --- .-. .-.-.- .. - .... .- -.. -. ? - .- -.-. --- ..-. ..-. .. -. .. -. .. - ? .. -. ... - . .- -.. .. - .-- .- ... -.-. .-. --- .-- -.. . -.. .-- .. - .... .--. . --- .--. .-.. . .-.-.- - .... . -.-. --- .- -.-. .... -- .- -. ... .- - .... .. --. .... ..- .--. --- -. - .... . -... --- -..- ---... .- ... .... . -.-. .- -- . --- .--. .--. --- ... .. - . - .... . .-- .. -. -.. --- .-- .... . -.. .-. . .-- ..- .--. .- -. -.. - ..- .-. -. . -.. .... .. ... .... . .- -.. .-.-.- .... .. ... ..-. .- -.-. . - . .-. .-. .. ..-. .. . -.. .... . .-. --..-- .- -. -.. .... . ... .- .. -.. .. -. .- -.. .. ... - .. -. -.-. - ...- --- .. -.-. . --..-- ? - .... . .-. . ? ... .-. --- --- -- ..-. --- .-. --- -. . -- --- .-. . .-.-.- ? ... .... . -.. .-. . .-- - .... . -.-. ..- .-. - .- .. -. --..-- .-. .- -. -... .- -.-. -.- - --- -... . -.. --..-- .- -. -.. -.-. --- ...- . .-. . -.. .... . .-. .... . .- -.. .-- .. - .... - .... . -... . -.. -.-. .-.. --- - .... . ... .-.-.- .. -. - .... . -- --- .-. -. .. -. --. ... .... . .-- .- ... -. --- - --.- ..- .. - . ... ..- .-. . .-- .... . - .... . .-. .. - .... .- -.. -... . . -. .- -.. .-. . .- -- --..-- --- .-. .-- .... . - .... . .-. ... .... . .... .- -.. .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- --. --- - --- ..- - --- ..-. -... . -.. .- -. -.. ... . . -. - .... . .... . .- .-. ... . --..-- -... ..- - ... .... . .-- .- ... --. .-.. .- -.. - --- --. --- ..- .--. - --- - --- .-- -. .- -. -.. .-.. . .- ...- . - .... . --- .-.. -.. .... --- ..- ... . -... . .... .. -. -.. .... . .-. .-.-.- ... .... . .-- .- ... ... .... --- .--. .--. .. -. --. .. -. .- -... .. --. ... - --- .-. . .-- .... .. -.-. .... .... .- -.. .- -. . .-.. . ...- .- - --- .-. .. -. .. - ? .- -. ..- .--. -....- - --- -....- -.. .- - . - .... .. -. --. .- - - .... .- - - .. -- . .-.-.- ... .... . .-- .- ... --- -. - .... . - --- .--. ..-. .-.. --- --- .-. --..-- .- -. -.. .-- . -. - - --- - .... . . .-.. . ...- .- - --- .-. - --- --. --- -.. --- .-- -. .-.-.- .. - .-- .- ... .-. .- - .... . .-. -.-. .-. --- .-- -.. . -.. --..-- -... ..- - .- ... ... .... . -.-. .- -- . ..- .--. - --- .. - --..-- - .... . . .-.. . ...- .- - --- .-. --- .--. . .-. .- - --- .-. - ..- .-. -. . -.. .... .. ... .... . .- -.. .- -. -.. ... .- .. -.. --..-- ? - .... . .-. . ? ... .-. --- --- -- ..-. --- .-. --- -. . -- --- .-. . .-.-.- ? .. - .-- .- ... - .... . ..-. .- -.-. . --- ..-. - .... . -.-. --- .- -.-. .... -- .- -. --- ..-. - .... . .... . .- .-. ... . .-.-.- ? -. --- --..-- - .... .- -. -.- -.-- --- ..- --..-- ? ... .- .. -.. - .... . --. .. .-. .-.. .-.-.- ? .. ? .-.. .-.. .-- .- .-.. -.- -.. --- .-- -. .-.-.- ? ... .... . - ..- .-. -. . -.. .- .-- .- -.-- --..-- - .... . . .-.. . ...- .- - --- .-. -.. --- --- .-. ... -.-. .-.. .- -. --. . -.. --..-- - .... . .-. . .-- .- ... .- - . .-. .-. .. -... .-.. . .-. ..- ... .... .- -. -.. ... -.-. .-. . .- -- .. -. --. .- -. -.. ... .... --- ..- - .. -. --. --..-- .- -. -.. - .... . -. .- --. .-. . .- - -.-. .-.. .- - - . .-. .- -. -.. - .... ..- -.. .-.-.- - .... . . .-.. . ...- .- - --- .-. .... .- -.. ..-. .- .-.. .-.. . -. .- -. -.. . ...- . .-. -.-- ... --- ..- .-.. .. -. .. - .-- .- ... -.- .. .-.. .-.. . -.. .-.-.-
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 am

Oh great, how will I be able to sleep tonight now?
    majorzero893
    majorzero893

Post  majorzero893 Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:11 am

* shoots Chad with MK22 *
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:00 am

Huh?

UURRRGGGHH!

*falls asleep*
    majorzero893
    majorzero893

Post  majorzero893 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 pm

*uses "coup de grace" maneuver on Chad*

Coup de Grace- Knock out an enemy then stick a knife on 'em so they'll never wake up to alert the others, should you stay in the same area for too long.
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 am

DELAYED O NOES!!!
    StoryMan

Post  StoryMan Sat May 16, 2009 5:34 am

We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching
    But you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Give you up, give you up
    Give you up, give you up
    Never gonna give,
    Never gonna give, give you up
    Never gonna give,

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    The Chad
    The Chad

Post  The Chad Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 am

I 100% agree!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:30 pm